Topic: CNET is looking for a Marketing Consultant / Assistant / Intern
This is a consulting position, not an employee of IEEE Boston CNET. This event is being posted to several local Boston area colleges.
Job Description (Must Haves):
- Be able to develop a Word document marketing plan. The foundation of this doc is already started; the Implementation chapter gets finished by the intern
- Be able to work with limited supervision and carry out the action plan described in the marketing plan
- Someone responsible; emails weekly progress reports
- Marketing knowledge - someone that knows how to target / market to engineers / social media / LinkedIn / Twitter / Facebook / Engineering related social media outlets / etc.
- Achieves goals: the marketing person needs to bring in a minimum of 8 new members this year. This is the primary purpose of the marketing person.
- Pluses: Knowledge of website operations on a hosted platform (Wild Apricot hosted preferred)
- This is a temporary job. Expected duration a few months.
Pay rate: $18 per hour preferred, we could pay a bonus if the person overachieves. The person can work at home. The position reports to the Treasurer. Register for this event if interested in this consulting work and Mark Fitzgerald will reply to you.