Social Media For Consultants - The What, The Why, And The ROI (Boston):
Social Media (especially LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter) is one of the hottest phenomena in the history of marketing. For little or no cost, a consultant can launch a sales and marketing campaign that can rival that of much larger companies, just by having some compelling content that causes a “word of mouth storm” through the Internet, gathering fans, followers and potential customers as it goes.
In this session, he’ll show you how LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter can be used for your consulting practice. You will learn:
- the hottest new trends in social media
- techniques you can use to implement each service in your marketing plan
- many undocumented tips that I have discovered about using each one
- (Hint: did you put your maiden name in your LinkedIn and Facebook profiles?)
- some case studies of how they are being used
- how you can (and should) measure ROI
and you'll have fun learning it.
Come join us to learn about the cutting edge of social media, and find out how you can transform your consulting practice before your competition transforms their business.
About the Presenter
- VP of Operations for the search engine that was tied with Google in the year 2000 (Northern Light)
- Consultant in Social Media since 2006
- Professional speaker
- 20+ years of training & speaking, many in front of groups over 1000 people
- First place winner of the National Speaker’s Association “Rising Star 2012” Speaking Competition
· A regular contributor to Fox TV News as a social media and Internet expert.
- Expert in
- LinkedIn for business
- Twitter for business
- Facebook and YouTube for business
- Google Adwords (PPC)
- Google SEO
Website - http://www.patrickomalley.com Includes 2 minute demo video at LinkedIn training demo video to 100 accountants
The meeting is open to the public. No charge for Consultants Network members. There is a $5 entrance fee for non-members. Casual dress.
The Consultants Network meeting starts at 6:30 PM. The meeting location is at Olin College, 1000 Olin Way, Needham, MA
From the Eastor West
Take the Massachusetts Turnpike to Exit 15 (Interstate 95/Route 128; if driving from the East; Exit 14 if driving from the West). After the tolls, follow the signs for Route 95/128 South. Exit Route 95/128 South at exit 19B (Highland Avenue, Needham). Follow Highland Avenue for 1.5 miles to a three-way intersection with Chapel and May Streets; bear slight right onto Chapel Street (to the right of the gas station). Take a right at the first light onto Great Plain Avenue/Rte 135. Then follow "From Great Plain Avenue" directions below.
Take Route 95/128 to exit 19B (Highland Avenue, Needham). Follow Highland Avenue for 1.5 miles to a three-way intersection with Chapel and May Streets; bear slight right onto Chapel Street (to the right of the gas station). Take a right at the first light onto Great Plain Avenue/Rte 135. Then follow "From Great Plain Avenue" directions below.
From Great Plain Avenue
Proceed on Great Plain Avenue for 1.5 miles and the Olin College campus will be on the right. Enter the campus at "Olin Way" and follow the road around to the left to parking lot A, which provides access to all campus buildings. The meeting is in the auditorium at "Milas Hall", which is the first building to the right, as you walk up from the main lot. Handicap parking is available.
Olin Way to enter the campus.
Check the Consultants Network website for details and last minute information of our upcoming lectures series for 2012-2013
For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; or contact the chairman Steven Greffenius at 781-223-1396. The Consultants Network website is at www.boston-consult.org.